- Price per class - $8.00
- 6 week sessions - $50.00 *Take 2 sessions for $90.00
- Private sessions available - $65 for 6 week session
- $8 per class
- $35 for 5 classes
- $35 per class *No materials Provided
- $45 per class *All materials provided with exception of drawing pads/canvases
- Series sessions pricing varies. Please see our Visual Art School page for upcoming sessions
Tidewater Studios Music School
Hourly Rate - $38.00
30 minute Lesson a week - $76.00 a month
45 minute Lesson a week - $114.00 a month
60 minute Lesson a week - $152.00 a month
- One-time Registration Fee - $15.00 PER STUDENT (non-refundable) This fee is applied to your first month's tuition after having been with the studio for at least 1 year consecutively.
- TMTF/VMTA/MTNA Activities - $10.00 per activity, per student. Please see your studio calendar for due dates. (These Activities are Optional)
- Masterclass Fees - Ranging from $5.00 to $25.00 per class. Please see your studio calendar for due dates. (Masterclasses are optional)
- Studio Recital Fees: Each family will be given the opportunity to fundraise with the studio throughout the year. Fundraising is how we raise money to put on our recitals/shows. These studio recital fees can be achieved through fundraising. If a family should prefer not to fundraise, they must pay the fee out of pocket. *Fees are adjusted each year.
- Extra Activities may be offered throughout the year. Please visit our website and/or monthly newsletters for more information on extra studio activities. *These activities may or may not require fees.
- 5% family discount for more than 1 student in the Music School
- 3% additional family discount for more than 2 students in the Music School
***10% Maximum Family discount
Tidewater Dance School
- One class per week - 43.00 a month, per student
- Two Classes per week - $75.00 a month per student
- Three Classes per week - $108.00 a month, per student
- Four Classes per week - $130.00 a month, per student
- Unlimited Classes per week - $220.00 a month, per student
- Private Lessons Available upon Request: Prices vary
- One-Time Registration Fee - $15.00 per family (non-refundable) for all new students.
- Recital Fee - Each family will be given the opportunity to fundraise with the studio throughout the year. Fundraising is how we raise money to put on our recitals/shows. These studio recital fees can be achieved through fundraising. If a family should prefer not to fundraise, they must pay the fee out of pocket. *Fees are adjusted each year.
- Costume Fee - Fees vary by season and class. Most costume fees range between $25.00 and $75.00.
- 5% family discount for more than 1 student in the Dance School
- 3% additional family Discount for more than 2 students in Dance School
***10% maximum family disocunt regardless of program
Forms of Payment: Check and Cash only
All payments must be made during business hours and hand delivered by the account holder. No payments for tuition, fees, books, etc will be accepted by students unless they themselves are the account holder. No payments will be accepted by mail.
- Make-up lessons are only available to Private Lesson students. Make-ups are conducted when available with sufficient notice from the student. Make-ups will not be conducted if the student notifies the studio of abscence less than 24 hours before their lesson. There are NO GUARANTEES that the student will receive a make-up lesson if the student cancels.
- Make-up lessons are conducted in the event of Inclement Weather for ALL programs and sessions
Attendance Policy for weekly classes conducted Sept. to June
- STUDENTS ARE
ALLOWED TO MISS UP TO 7 CLASSES. IF A STUDENT MISSES 8 CLASSES THAT STUDENT
WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE END OF YEAR SHOWCASE. NO REFUNDS ON
SHOWCASE FEES, COSTUMES, OR OTHER RELATED FEES WILL BE GIVEN.
- STUDENTS ARE
EXPECTED TO ARRIVE FOR CLASS ON TIME. THE TIME A STUDENT ENTERS CLASS IS
RECORDED EVERY CLASS SESSION. TARDINESS MINUTES WILL BE ADDED UP AND APPLIED TO
THE STUDENTS ALOTTED ABSENCES.
- STUDENTS WILL NOT
BE PERMITTED INTO CLASS AFTER THE CLASS HAS BEEN IN SESSION FOR 10 MINUTES. NO
Inclement Weather Policy
- Tidewater Studios follows Portsmouth Public School Inclement Weather Policy. If Portsmouth Public Schools are closed; WE WILL BE CLOSED.
Late Fee Policy(applicable to all TSA programs)
- All Tuition payments are due by the 15th of every month before close of that day. If your payment is not received by closing of the 15th, your account will be considered LATE. If the 15th should fall on a holiday or Sunday, your account MUST BE settled before the 15th.
- Activity/Recital/Costume fees are due by Specified deadline in calendar/newsletter
- Summer Intensives Fees are due in full before the Summer Intensive Camp is concluded
If a tuition payment is late...
- a $15.00 late fee will be charged to the account immediately
- 30 days late - $30 late fee
- 60 days late - $45 late fee, the student will not be permitted to class/lessons.
- If an account becomes 90 days delinquent, legal action will be taken, NO EXCEPTIONS
- A return Check fee of $25 .00 will be charged for all returned checks. If an account accumulates two returned check fees, that account will go to a "Cash Only" Policy
*Note that all costume/recital fees must be paid by the specified deadline. Failure to do so can result in your child not being able to participate in the activity/recital.
*Costumes will not be ordered untill the first costume payment is made in full. Failure to pay by the specified due date can delay your child's costume order
*Students who have an outstanding account balance will not be permitted to participate in the end of year recital/showcase/exhibit for all programs. All accounts MUST be settled before the recital date!!!
NO REFUNDS FOR TUITION,ACTIVITY FEES, RECITAL FEES, COSTUME FEES, BOOKS/MATERIALS, MASTERCLASSES WILL BE GIVEN.
- A written notification must be provided at least 30 days before the student wishes to drop. All account holders are responsible for all tuition/material charges within the 30 day period. The account must be paid IN FULL before the student will be dropped from the program. These policies are effective and enforced upon the student's attendance to their first scheduled class. NO EXCEPTIONS!